Now, more than ever, planning is the essential first step towards financial well-being. A good financial plan along with sound financial advice can help to make your financial future more manageable. When left to chance, your financial situation can drift from your goals. Your financial adviser can help you define your goals and stay on track. Quality advice is hard to find. Personal Financial Planning focuses on providing sound financial advice for businesses and for individuals alike. We have a comprehensive approach that is focused on determining what is most prudent and beneficial for you. Financial planning is the long-term process of wisely managing your finances to help achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time negotiating the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life. Remember, financial planning is a process, not a product.
I&J Consultants Limited will focus on your unique picture, and work together with you. The success of your financial life, and indeed your family life is our sole objective. In these complicated times, the need is greater than ever to have confidence that you are focused and pointed in the right direction. Often a specific event or need will trigger the desire for professional financial planning guidance.
Financial planning will involve one or all of the following topics, Investments, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Tax planning and Insurance. We advise clients on ways to save, invest and manage their assets. We can address a specific financial goal, such as readying yourself to buy a house, or give you a macro view of your money and the interplay of your various assets. We believe it is important for all of our clients to have a sound financial plan.
Why should you Use I&J Consultants Limited?
Why leave your financial success to chance? You wouldn’t build a house without a plan, or take a trip without a map, right? Your financial well-being is far too important a topic. It is important to have a handle on where you are (current financial outlay) and where you are going (desired future). As you get older, busier and (it is hoped) more wealthy, your financial goals, and options, get more complicated. At I&J Consultants Limited we help save you time and make sure you remain disciplined about your financial strategies. Procrastination can cause all sorts of money problems or unrealized potential, so it helps to have someone on your team to help you stay on track.
Financial Planning is a process, not a solution. A well-structured planning can help you reach your financial goals by evaluating your overall financial circumstance, then outlining strategies that are tailored to your individual needs. The solutions we focus on include:
- College Savings: Parents and guardians often benefit from having an experienced financial advisor to help them save for college and navigate the college years. Saving for college has come a long way in the recent past. Not so long ago all we had at our disposal were jumbo junior accounts and other children’s accounts. This was done to encourage families to save for the high cost of college education. These accounts were pitched as the ultimate college-savings vehicle, but their limitations were thrown into sharp relief during the seasons of financial crisis. Having a financial advisor is more important in today’s world where managing risk has become one of the biggest financial challenges we will face.
- Investments: Balancing risk and reward is very important when planning for your financial future. I&J Consultants Limited works closely with you to see where you are now and where you want to be in five years, 10 years, 20 years, and all the years in between. This sets the stage for prudent and sound choices in building your portfolio. We will provide you with the quality service and attention you expect and deserve. Our attention to detail includes getting to know you and understanding your interests, goals, and concerns in order to put together a sound investment portfolio.
- Retirement Planning: Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. From both a personal and financial perspective, realizing a financially sound retirement with adequate income takes sensible planning and persistence. And when you do retire, managing your retirement is an ongoing responsibility that carries well into one’s golden years.
Many of us will have retirement longer than we imagined. Retirement security is one of the most critical issues Kenyans face today: Statistics show that 70% of the working population will not have a decent retirement. Children have become the main retirement vehicle. But does this work anymore? You don’t need to do it alone. I&J Consultants Limited has prepared several tools to help us guide you through your retirement planning.
While all of us would like to retire comfortably, where do you start? This is where the teamwork with I&J Consultants Limited comes in. Although the “long vacation” version of retirement that many of us traditionally have pictured – a time to relax, travel and enjoy life – may be very hard to attain, we believe solid preparation and sticking to your plan can help meet your long-term financial goals.
Keep in mind that while preparation is essential, remaining open-minded and flexible is equally important. Health, financial or family crisis may send your plans in a different direction than you planned, and if that happens, planning ahead can help you be better prepared to meet the challenges you face along the way.
Think about it this way. Did you imagine 10 or 20 years ago the challenges and opportunities you already have faced or is currently? The same is true of your retirement. Your retirement may be decades away or right around the corner. The more time you spend thinking through the issues you will face, and preparing for them, the better you will be able to respond. The goal is to be solidly positioned to retire as you envision, on your own terms.
Whether you need a little guidance or a lot, we can help. I&J Consultants Limited offer the options, resources, tools, and advice to help develop and manage a balanced retirement plan that can help you achieve your retirement goals.
- Critical questions
• At what age can you afford to retire?
• Will you outlive your retirement?
• Will your retirement be enough to live on?
• Are you saving enough for your children’s education?
• Would your family suffer financially in the event of an accident or illness?
• Are you paying too much in taxes?
We consider all the variables, and make concise recommendations that focus on your specific areas of concern. At I&J Consultants Limited, we assist you in making sound financial decisions that fit your income, your lifestyle and your needs. By making sound decisions, your financial future and the financial future of your family are better protected.